Thursday, June 04, 2015

What do you do to get ready before a trip? Blog marathon 2

I picked this prompt from the website here.
Usually there are 2 types of trips that we make, the one back home to India or the short camping trips that we do here.
For the short trips if its not rustic camping and sightseeing then shopping is one of the main things to do.

I need to have different new costumes that will go well with in the pictures.



The camera needs to be charged and the SD card needs to be empty to be filled with all our pictures.


For short trips we usually rent a cabin or are driving out and what we need is lots of food
There is something about travelling that makes you hungry while on the drive or in the cabin, we alwasy need to be munching on something or the other.

Toothbrush and paste is the most essential ones and undergarments, have to have clean ones everyday.



I cannot do without my kajal and my comb which I have with me from when I was in the 8th std. i bought it in Dehuroad and it goes everywhere with me .


These are all the necessities, now the nice to have time permitting is to make sure I get my eyebrows trimmed and legs/hands waxed and ta-da i am pretty much ready for the trip.



What about you? What do you do to get ready for a trip. Join me and let me know.

No comments: