Monday, February 13, 2012

Tea for two (and a piece of cake) Tuesdays --3

Today's prompt is
There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea. ~Bernard-Paul Heroux

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahg, I let out a scream as I entered the room. How could he raise his voice at me, and that too for that stupid game of TT.
So he asked me to wait 5 minutes before I joined my Zumba class and I hesitated a little as I had to give the Zumba DVD to another friend. In that 5 minutes someone else grabbed his spot to play and so he fretted and fumed and raised his voice, how was I to know there would be a queue, I would have waited for 10 minutes if he would have asked politely.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, how I hate him and that is when the teapot whistled with hot brewing tea. Tea that he had made for me to have once I return from my class. As I poured the tea in a cup and sipped it, I sighed "All's good with the world"




1 comment:

Me said...

Nice post...lovely blog :)