Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An alphabet Meme

I got to see this first at Preeti's blog and the original is from Sunday Stealing

So let me plunge into it........

A is for Age:
Yooooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooo
I am thirty-two



B is for Beer of choice:
Taj Mahal - which I used to have with my Uncle :)


C is for Career:
System Analyst



D is for favourite Drink:
Do you remember - Gold Spot- The Zing Thing..will always remain my favorite Drink


E is for Essential item you use everyday:
Kajal for my eyes



F is for Favourite song at the moment:
Kithne bhi tu karle sitam...hans hans ke sehenge hum,...yeh pyaar na hongaaaaaaaaaaaa kum
Sanam Teri Kasam

G is for favourite Game:
Playing Cards: Rammi



H is for Home town:
My 2 favorites: Kerala and Dehuroad, Pune




I is for Instruments you play:
Tried the guitar but not an accomplished player



J is for favourite Juice: Pineapple



K is for Kids: My one and only baby boy



L is for Last kiss: Last nite from hubby



M is for marriage: Enjoying till date



N is for full Name:Seema Gopalan




O is for Overnight hospital stays:20 years back for a surgery and last year when my baby boy was born

P is for phobias:Dark



Q is for quote: The Best is yet to come

R is for biggest Regret: I really do not have much regrets in life but there is this one guy whom I wish i had not befriended much

S is for sports:Volleyball



T is for Time you wake up: 9:15 or later :)



U is for colour of underwear:Maroooooooooooon

V is for Vegetable you love:Brocolli



W is for Worst Habit:Lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy



X is for X-rays you've had:For Dental definitely

Y is for Yummy food you make:Fish, Mutton Curry

Z is for zodiac sign:Taurus

1 comment:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Really nice to 'meet' you Seema! And what a gorgeous looking baby boy you have!

Love
preeti